Quiz Boss Registration
Adam Growe (Cash Cab Guy) takes over pub trivia nights, giving locals a chance to win more than T-shirts and appetizers.
With "Quiz Boss", I'm turning trivia nights across the country into an online game show with cash prizes and bragging rights!
PREMIERE LIVESTREAM EVENT: Tuesday June 28th - 7pm EDT
You can play along for points and prizes as you watch each episode on my YouTube Channel, or Facebook Page. Cash prizes are only available on the premiere broadcast of each episode, or if you're lucky enough to be on-location at one of the venues that I take over.
Factoid fanatics now have a chance to win more than just T-shirts and appetizers. It's an online game show I'm hosting featuring teams in neighbourhood nerdispheres going head-to-head for the title of trivia titans!
Attendees at each venue compete for individual cash prizes as well, and during the livestream premiere broadcast, you can compete for points and prizes from the comfort of your own home.
Anyone can play. Watch on a laptop/desktop and play on your mobile phone. To win cash, however, you must be registered and have read the Rules of the Game to be able to claim your prize. Registration is FREE.
(NOTE: if you're playing from California or the state of New York, please register with an email that works on PayPal for any cash prizes you may win).
REGISTER HERE: Quiz Boss Registration
RULES of the GAME:
1. Adam Growe Entertainment Inc. (the“Company”) is pleased to announce QuizBoss (the “Game”), where eligible Players may answer skill-testing questions from host Adam Growe for a chance to win prizes.
Eligibility of Players
2. No purchase necessary.
3. The Game is only open to Canadian citizens, permanent residents and Aboriginals residents in Canada(excluding Quebec), and residents of the States of California and New York, who are age of majority in the province, territory or state in which they reside. The company is not responsible for failed transfers to participants in U.S. states where the correct email for use with PayPal is not provided.
4. Company reserves the right to request, at any time, valid proof of residency status or citizenship.
5. By participating in the Game, eligible Players hereby irrevocably agree to comply with these Official GameRules (the “Rules”), and agree to abide by all decisions and/or results of all voting conducted in the Game, which shall be final and binding on all eligible Players in all matters relating to the Game. There shall be no right of appeal. To be awarded a Prize, an eligible Player must comply with all provisions of these Rules.
6. Players hereby acknowledge and agree that the Rules may be revised by Company at any time without notice, and that Players shall be responsible to review the Rules from time to time for revisions and updates.
7. Company is not liable for web site down-time, mail failure or delay, inability to access App or the website, lost entries and/or answers or inability to process entries orany virus or damage incurred by Player’s computer system.
8. To be eligible to earn points and win prizes, Players must register (the “Login Profile”),including username, valid email address, and postal code on the event’s website(the “Site”).
1. Correct answers and Prize winners shall be determined at the sole discretion of Company.
2. The highest value of Points shall be awarded to the Player(s) that are the first to submit a correct answer to a question; (i.e. scores are determined by speed and accuracy).
3. Number, type, value, and nature of prizes shall be at the sole discretion of Company, and may include various products, services, and/or cash, and may be determined according number of Players participating. Specific prizes to be awarded for any Game may be announced by Company via social media prior to the Game StartTime, or via the Site, or other online platforms operated by the Company.
4. In the event more than one Player has accumulated the same number of Points at the end of any given game or period, the designated Prize shall be (a) shared between all suchPlayers, in the case of a Prize that is divisible (ie. monetary), or (b)awarded to the Player who successfully answers a skill-testing, tie-breaker question provided by Company. Company shall provide such Players additional tie-breaking questions until a single winning Player can be determined.
5. Prizes shall be picked up or delivered at the expense of the winner by the payment method ofCompany’s choice, including but not limited to e-transfer, regular mail, pick-up by Player, COD delivery, and/or redemption at vendor or sponsor location.
6. All Prizes must be accepted as awarded. A winning Player shall be responsible for his or her own personal or incidental expenses that may be applicable and/or related to any Prize element. Further, any and all taxes that may be applicable to any Prize are the sole responsibility of the winning Player.
7. The decision of Company in relation to Prizes and winning Players shall be final and binding with no right of appeal. In the event of any dispute regarding the interpretation of these rules, the decision or interpretation of Company shall prevail.
8. Information obtained from Player submissions and registration is used solely for the purpose of contacting potential Prize winners, and informing them of future Game events run by Company, (not by a third party). By participating in the Game, allPlayers consent to the potential use of their Leaderboard name without compensation.
9. By accepting a Prize, the winning Player understands and agrees that the type, quantity and quality of any such Prize shall be at the sole discretion ofCompany. Any and all Prizes must be accepted as awarded and Player hereby acknowledges to having no right to appeal thereto. All Players also agree thatCompany may choose, in its sole discretion, to award no Prize(s) for any givenGame, week, and/or month, and all Players waive any and all claims, complaints, and/or damages in relation thereto.
10. All Player answers and submissions become property of Company upon receipt and will not be returned and no correspondence will be entered into except with winning Players.
11. Player answers and submissions are subject to verification and will be declared invalid if they are illegible, incomplete, mechanically reproduced, mutilated, forged, falsified, altered or tampered with in any way.
12. All decisions of Company are final and not subject to review. Company may withdraw or modify any question it deems to contain errors. Company is not responsible for commencing, continuing or completing the Game in the event of circumstances beyond their control. Company reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value if the described prize cannot be awarded for any reason.
13. Company not liable for any damages, injuries or losses sustained as a result of participation in any Game, acceptance of any prize, or attendance at any event where prizes are awarded.
14. Company makes no warranty or representation that it is affiliated with any individual, entity, corporation or other third party, including but not limited to the venues and/or App associated with playing theGame. The Game is owned and controlled solely by Company, and is not associated or affiliated with any other individual, entity, corporation, or third party.
15. CONDUCT: By participating in the Game, Players agree to be bound by theseRules, which will be posted via the Login Profile, and/or on the Site throughout the Game. Players further agree to be bound by the decisions of Company, which shall be final and binding in all respects. Company reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any Player it finds to be:
a. tampering or attempting to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Game, Site or App;
b. violating the Rules;
c. violating the terms of service, conditions or use and/or general rules or guidelines of any Company property or service, or
d. acting in a disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person.
CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY A PLAYER OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE GAME MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BEMADE, COMPANY RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
16. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY:
a. By participating in the Game, each Player expressly and irrevocably releases and discharges from any liability Company, Adam Growe, and their respective heirs, executors, administrators, legal representatives, parents, subsidiaries, successors, related and affiliated companies, licensees, assigns, directors, officers, employees, contractors, agents, sponsors, suppliers, franchisees ,dealers, advertising and promotional agencies, and any and all others associated with the development and execution of the Game, or any other related property or production (collectively the “Releasees”), from and against any and all claims, demands or causes of action which the Player, his/her heirs, executors, administrators or legal representatives may have now or in future against the Releasees, including without limitation, for death, property damage, personal injury, libel, slander, defamation, invasion of privacy and infringement of copyright, or any other cause of action arising out of or in connection with Player’s participation in the Game, including but not limited to the acceptance, possession, use or misuse of any Prizes by the Player in connection with the contest or resulting from participation in any prize-related activity, if applicable.
b. Company assumes no responsibility or liability for lost, late, misdirected or incomplete answers, submissions, notifications, responses, replies, or any agreement and release documents or for any computer, online, telephone, hardware, software or technical malfunctions that may occur(including but not limited to malfunctions that may affect the transmission or non-transmission of an answer). Company is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by website users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Game or by any technical or human error which may occur in the processing of answers and/or submissions in the Game. Company assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, answers and/or submissions. Company is not responsible for any problems, failures or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers, providers, computer equipment, software, e-mail, players, or browsers, on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet, at any website, or on account of any combination of the foregoing. Company is not responsible for any injury or damage to Players or to any computer related to or resulting from participating or downloading materials in this Game. If, for any reason, the Game is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of Company which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Game, and the Company reserve the right at their sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Game.
17. ACCOUNT HOLDER INFORMATION: In the event of a dispute regarding who submitted an answer, the answer will be deemed submitted by the authorized account holder of the user, submitted at the time of the answer.Authorized account holder is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. Winning Players may be requested to provide Company with proof that they are the authorized accountholder of the user account associated with the winning answer.
18. PRIVACY: By participating in the Game, the Player agrees to:
a. Company’s use of Player's personal information for the purposes of administering this Game, communicating future Game events run by Company, and, unless otherwise specified, for market and consumer research purposes; and
b. Company’s use of Player's personal information, to the extent thatCompany collects, uses and discloses to third parties a Player’s personal information, it will do so only for the purpose of administering the contest and awarding prizes.
19. LAWS. These are the official Rules. This contest is subject to all applicableFederal, Provincial, State and Municipal laws and regulations. The Rules are subject to change without notice in order to comply with any applicable local, provincial, state and federal laws or the policy of any other entity having jurisdiction over Company, and/or its affiliates or sponsors. Any questions or issues regarding the Rules or the rights and obligations between Player and Company in respect of the contest shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of theProvince of Ontario.
20. TERMINATION. Company reserves the right to amend or terminate all or any portion of this contest at any time for any reason without prior notice.
21. By participating in the Game all entrants acknowledge these rules and agree to abide by them.
Adam Growe Entertainment Inc. ©2022